1. Services. Among other Services, this Site presents information regarding start-up business with potential and allows you the opportunity to designate investment opportunities in which you would like to participate. However, such selection does not mean that you will be permitted to participate in such transaction. Our decisions to permit your participation are subject to, among other things, demonstration to our satisfaction that you meet legal requirements for participation, consent of relevant third parties, execution of definitive documentation, and our discretion. We make no representation or warranty that the potential transaction you have identified will take place, or that if it takes place that you will be allowed to participate. You acknowledge that your participation in any given opportunity cannot be guaranteed. If you are offered the opportunity to participate in a transaction, you will be required to sign additional documentation. A2D management decisions are final in all matters relating to the Site, Services and other activities related to the Site. Following your participation in a transaction, A2D may send you communications with important updates related to your investment and to follow-on investment opportunities. You are responsible to carefully review all A2D communications, engage with the appropriate representatives and respond in due course, to the extent applicable. You acknowledge that failure on your part to review communicated materials and/or to respond to certain opportunities and/or take certain actions may negatively affect your investment and may even
significantly diminish the interest and/or value of your investment.
2. Legality. Use of the Site in violation of applicable laws is expressly prohibited. You are solely responsible for verifying that your use of the Site and consummation of transactions contemplated by this Site are permitted in your jurisdiction and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, orders and court decisions. If you have any questions regarding legality in your jurisdiction, please consult legal counsel. When you access, register for or use the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for complying with all applicable rules and regulations in connection with activities relating to the Site.
3. No Financial Advice. This Site does not provide financial advice or investment recommendations. We encourage you to consult with qualified professionals before making any financial decisions or investments. The information on this Site should not be considered financial advice and must not be used as the basis for financial actions. We are not responsible for any consequences resulting from your reliance on the information found on this Site, or if you share this information with others.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. A2D holds the copyright for the Site, including its appearance, graphic design, and source files. You are allowed to download or copy content from the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other usage is prohibited. Without prior written permission from A2D, you cannot reproduce, transmit, modify, create derivative works, or use the Site's content for public or commercial purposes. The entire Site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not remove any copyright notices, legal notices, or identifying information from downloaded materials. Additionally, linking to or framing the Site or any part of it is not allowed.
A2D's name, along with other names and logos related to A2D services mentioned on this Site, are trademarks of A2D or its affiliates. The rights to other marks and logos displayed on the Site belong to their respective owners, and A2D is neither affiliated with nor endorses these entities. You are not allowed to separate, copy, download, or use any of these trademarks or logos from the Site. This Site does not grant any license or right to use any of the trademarks or logos featured.
5. Registration & Account Use. You must be at least Eighteen (18) years old in order to register for or use the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you reside in a state, country or other jurisdiction that requires a higher minimum age for your use of the Site or participation in its activities, you must comply with the applicable law.
By registering and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you qualify as an Accredited Investor, as defined by the applicable laws and regulations in Singapore or the local laws and regulations of your country of residence. In accordance with these regulations, an Accredited Investor is an individual that meets one or more of the following criteria:
(A) Net personal assets exceed 2 million SGD in value (or an equivalent amount in a foreign currency), or an alternate amount as prescribed by the Authority;
(B) Financial assets, net of any related liabilities, exceed 1 million SGD in value (or an equivalent amount in a foreign currency), or an alternate amount as prescribed by the Authority. Financial assets include: a. Deposits as defined in the Singapore Banking Act 1970; b. Investment products as defined in the Singapore Financial Advisers Act 2001; c. Other assets as prescribed by regulations under section 341 of Singapore Securities and Futures Act 2001;
(C) Income in the preceding 12 months is not less than 300,000 SGD (or an equivalent amount in a foreign currency), or an alternate amount as prescribed by the Authority.
When you register with A2D and set up your account, you must:
i. provide A2D with accurate and complete information needed to establish an account. You also agree to provide any necessary documentation or information reasonably requested by A2D to verify your Accredited Investor status. A2D reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the platform if it is determined, at A2D's sole discretion, that you do not meet the Accredited Investor requirements or have provided false or misleading information. You may also be required to provide additional and/or supplemental information in the future upon request by A2D; and
iii. You are responsible for protecting your username, password, and account information. Do not share your password with anyone. You are solely accountable for any actions taken under your A2D account, whether authorized or not. You agree to indemnify and, if required, defend A2D against any claims, losses, damages, or liabilities resulting from activities under your account. If you become aware of unauthorized use of your account or any security breach, notify A2D within 24 hours. In case of username or password theft, inform A2D immediately so we can create new credentials for you.
iv. You agree that you will not permit, enable, introduce or facilitate persons who do not have an A2D account to have access to or use of the Site.
v. We may terminate your account immediately and without notice if you do not comply with the Terms or if we believe your participation in the Site does not comply with applicable laws.
6. Non-Circumvention. Do not use the Site, its content, or any information obtained from A2D, viewed on the Site, or accessed through the Services for commercial or investment activities outside of the Services without prior written consent from A2D.
7. Limitations on Participation. You are allowed to create only one account per person for activities on the Site. The Site reserves the right to monitor attempts to create multiple accounts. If the Site finds that you have more than one account per person, all additional accounts will be closed without notice. Continued violation may lead to the termination of all your accounts, and A2D may take any necessary actions. The Site also reserves the right to deny access to anyone, including users who use proxy servers or IP addresses from specific geographical areas.
8. Use of Non-Personally Identifying Information. Subject to the provisions below in respect of personal identifying information, any communication or material that you transmit to A2D through the Site, by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. A2D may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever including, without limitation, for disclosure, reproduction and publication. A2D will be free, without any compensation to you, to use any concepts or know-how contained in any communication or material that you send to our Site for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, A2D will be free to use any non-identifying statistical information relating to the Site or use thereof without any compensation to you.
10. Our Commitment to Security. We have put in place physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security. We reserve the right to commence civil and criminal proceedings against unauthorized users of the Site, or in connection with activities not in compliance with these Terms or applicable law. Records of user activities using the Site may be accessed by law enforcement organizations. We will comply with court orders with respect to requests for information. You agree that the Site is not responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Site or your account. Any attempt to gain unauthorized use of the Site’s systems or any account, interfere with procedures or performance of the Site, or deliberately damage or undermine the Site is prohibited and will result in termination of your account, and civil and criminal prosecution.
12. Emails & Correspondences. By registering and providing your email address to A2D, you acknowledge and agree that you are granting A2D permission to send you electronic communications, including, but not limited to, newsletters, information about new investment opportunities or deals listed on our platform, and personalized investment suggestions based on your investment preferences collected by A2D.
You may opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email communication sent by A2D, or by contacting A2D directly at email@example.com. Please note that even if you choose to opt-out of receiving newsletters and investment suggestions, A2D may still send you essential transactional, administrative, or legal communications related to your account and investments.
By using the A2D platform, you acknowledge that the investment suggestions provided by A2D are for informational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice or recommendations. You are solely responsible for evaluating the appropriateness of any investment opportunity and should seek the advice of a qualified financial professional before making any investment decisions.
13. Website materials – Participation in an investment opportunity and use of this platform is subject to the information contained on the website, including the FAQ section which can be found here. By using this website you acknowledge that you have read and understood all relevant materials on the site. A2D may offer, in addition to the general features on the Site, certain supplemental features.
14. Use Guidelines. You agree that A2D may review, edit, or delete any content you submit to the Site (referred to as "Content") if it violates these Terms or is deemed offensive, illegal, or infringes upon the rights or safety of any user. You are solely responsible for the Content you post or share with other users. By posting Content in public areas of the Site, you grant A2D an irrevocable, perpetual, non- exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, create derivative works, and sublicense such content. You also represent and warrant that you have the right to grant these permissions to A2D.
The list below outlines some types of Content and activities that are illegal or prohibited on the Site. A2D reserves the right to investigate and take legal action, at its sole discretion, against anyone violating these provisions. Actions may include removing the offending Content from the Site and terminating the registration of violators. Prohibited Content and activities include, but are not limited to:
Content that is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
Activity that harasses or advocates harassment of another person
Transmitting “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”.
Engaging in advertising to, or solicitation of, any User to buy or sell any products or services through the Site, including investment opportunities or activities.
Promoting information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
Creating restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
Providing material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
Soliciting passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
Providing commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of the Site.
Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site.
Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion or the Site.
Reformatting or framing any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site.
Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
Submitting Content that falsely express or imply that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by A2D or its affiliates.
Submitting Content that infringe misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party.
Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
Submitting Content that is unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity.
While A2D prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such Content and that you use the Site at your own risk.
You must use the Site in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Advertising, solicitation, or selling products or services to other Users through the Site is prohibited. Using information from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm others, or contact, advertise, solicit, or sell to Users without explicit consent is a violation of these rules. To protect Users from unwanted solicitation, A2D reserves the right to limit the number of emails a User can send to others within a 24-hour period, as deemed appropriate by A2D.
The Site is for personal, non-commercial use only. Businesses, organizations, or other legal entities may use the Site only for transactions with us.
You may not use the Site for illegal or unauthorized purposes. International users must comply with local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating data export from the United States or your country of residence.
15. Confidentiality. Our Site and any other telephone, email, or other oral or written communication made to you by A2D, includes content and information provided and/or posted by third parties, including information with respect to the business and/or financials and/or activities of such third
parties which such third parties may deem as ‘confidential’ (“Confidential Information”). Users shall not, without the prior written approval of such third parties, publish or otherwise disclose to others, or use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than for purposes of reaching a decision whether to invest with and/or through A2D.
16. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimers. A2D cannot guarantee that the information posted on this Site or any information provided by A2D’s Investor Relations representatives in any verbal and/or written communications shared with you is accurate, complete or suitable for any purpose and if you choose to rely on such information you do so at your own risk. In addition, A2D cannot guarantee that the content posted on this Site has not been affected by technical malfunctions or unauthorized tampering. A2D does not guarantee that material on this Site will be free from infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility to take protective steps such as virus checking. A2D does not guarantee any specific level of availability of the Site or Services. A2D will not be liable as a result of Site or Services unavailability or interruptions.
A2D does not endorse or recommend the services of any advertiser. If you choose to patronize any of our advertisers, you do so at your own risk.
A2D may alter or remove materials from this Site at any time. THE SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, A2D MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON- INFRINGEMENT, WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY A2D THROUGH OFF-SITE COMMUNICATIONS, VERBAL OR WRITTEN. IN NO EVENT WILL A2D, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR DEFECT IN THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE OR UNAVAILABILITY OR MALFUNCTION OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY A2D THROUGH OFF-SITE COMMUNICATIONS, VERBAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF INCOME, REVENUE, BUSINESS OR PROFITS. IF THE FOREGOING LIMITAITON OF LIABILITY IS NOT ENFORCEABLE, LIABILITY OF A2D IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, USE THEREOF OR INFORMATION APPEARING THEREIN OR ANY OTHER MATTER IS LIMITED TO US $500 DOLLARS. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISK RELATING TO THIS SITE AND USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE AND IN OFF-SITE COMMUNICATIONS MAY BE INCOMPLETE, INACCURATE, OUT-OF-DATE, OR MAY NOT MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances and under no legal theory (whether based in equity, contract, negligence, other tortious action, strict liability, or any other theory of liability), shall A2D, its officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated profits, goodwill, diminution of value, business interruption costs, or any other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of, related to, caused by, or resulting in any way from damage from any security breach or any other security intrusion, or any virus, bugs, other malicious software or harmful components, tampering, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure, or any other technical or other malfunction. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential, incidental, or other damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. in these jurisdictions, A2D’s liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
A2D and the Site are not responsible for any loss caused by unauthorized use of any method of payment used in connection with the Site. Any attempt to defraud the Site or failure to honor legitimate charges or other commitments may in our discretion result in termination of your account, voiding of prior transactions, criminal and civil prosecution and any other remedy we choose to apply.
You will indemnify and hold harmless A2D, its affiliates, and any of their respective officers, directors, and employees, from and against any and all damages, judgments, settlements, penalties, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) paid or incurred in connection with claims due to, resulting from or arising in connection with your use of this Site or breach of this Agreement.
17. Revision and Update of Terms. A2D may revise the Terms at any time without notice by updating this Site. All updates to the Terms will be posted on this page. You are bound by any revisions or updates. You should periodically visit these Terms to review the current terms that apply to your use of our Site. Last update: April 13, 2023
18. Survival, Waiver. The Terms shall survive any termination of your account or any termination of this agreement. Failure to insist on compliance with the Terms shall not constitute a waiver thereof.
19. Entire Agreement. These terms constitute the entire agreement between A2D and you with respect to the Site and may be modified only pursuant to written agreement signed by an authorized A2D representative.
20. Governing Laws; Jurisdiction. The Terms are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Singapore, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If you access this site from another jurisdiction, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with any local laws relating to access and use of this Site. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the qualified courts operating in Singapore.
21. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed modified so that it is an enforceable provision that most closely approximates the parties’ intent.